The CWT Pro Cutter is a 102 inch wide highly accurate and versatile cutting system designed and constructed the cutting requirements of a wide range of graphic materials; covering from the most delicate flexible material to any semi-rigid material.
The unique feature of the Pro Cutter 260 uses a linear bearing system to guide the cutting head guarantees an excellent performance and extreme precision, unmatched by any other cutter in the market.
The Pro Cutter 260 uses an unique linear bearing system to guide the cutting head guarantees an excellent performance and extreme precision, unmatched by any other cutter in the market.
The Pro Cutter 260 includes an integrated aluminum base with two different cutting tracks: one with a narrow groove for general purposes, to be used with the knife blade; and other with a built-in cutting strip, to be used with the circular blade.
The Pro Cutter is designed with an integral lift and hold mechanism, which can be used from both sides, to facilitate the material loading.
CW Pro Cutter Includes:
- Cutting head for rigid and semi-rigid materials (up to 13 mm).
- Circular blade for flexible materials (up to 4 mm).
- User-friendly machine easy and simply to install.
- Plastic strip for sight line to visualize the cutting line and avoid guesswork need.
- Both the cutter and the aluminum base are equipped with full length grip strips to aid clamping and protect printed media
- Cutting thickness up to 20 mm for semi-rigid materials.
- Dust free operation to safely work close to printers.
Designed to cut flexible materials:
- Banner materials
- Fabric / Textiles
- Magnetic sheet
- Plastic film